And so, many good and bad things happened to me today.
- I rode an aircon bus instead of MRT/LRT, which made me almost two hours late in our call time. It was an embarrassing moment because as a leader, I should act and speak like a true leader, but I failed to be ON TIME.
- My group went to SM Foundation, Inc. office. Nothing happened. They don’t have office on weekends.
- We stayed in the seaside and enjoyed it but get tired at the same time.
- I had a nice rest before attending our meeting.
- As I reached the church, I thought it was our meeting. It was a Parish Pastoral Council’s New Year party. I won twice in games.
So on and so on. I’m a bit tired to explain or elaborate what happened to me today. All I say, I had a lot of realizations and learned a lot of lessons.
Maybe, I should tell more on this next time. Got to go! 🙂